All of us are pilgrims on our own pilgrimage. What's yours? Read more to find out.
Life is an adventure. And this adventure is part of it.
A single person travelling
Get together with like minded people and travel with them.
What better way of keeping your kids entertained than to have them run in the wild?
Someone in search of an achievement
A physical achievement is a huge confidence booster. And a hike to a peak is the greatest.
Relive childhood. Go explore a forest that may look like the one next to your grandmother’s backyard
A group of old friends
Reconnect in nature. Tell stories over simple dinners and bonfires.
Projects that we have done in the past
Ninjas for Turtles: A Workshop on World Turtle Day
- Releasing turtle hatchlings into the river
- Learning about soft-shelled turtles
- River safaris seeing Gharials and Indian Skimmers
- A sight of Jousting Blackbucks
Journeys after the World Association of Zoos and Aquariums Conference
- Golden Langurs on an island off Guwahati
- Greater adjutant storks in a dumpyard in Guwahati
- Gangetic Dolphins near Kaziranga
- The One-Horned Rhinoceros
Self-Drives in the High Himalayas
- A group of 6 SUVs navigating rough Himalayan roads
- Amazing sights along the way
- Quaint monasteries and beautiful villages
- The crossroads of High Asia